Tackling the Burning Questions B2B Companies Are Asking
Increasingly, consulting, technology, IT services, accounting, investment banking, venture capital, private equity, engineering and other B2B companies believe they need to showcase their unique expertise more effectively through thought leadership. Realizing the success of that effort requires bringing clarity to a handful of burning questions:
- Hear real examples of big ideas that created big markets
- Learn about companies that increased mindshare and market share
- See evidence that thought leaders get premium pricing
- Understand what kinds of primary research can spawn blockbuster concepts
- Learn the key skills for conducting groundbreaking primary research
- See how to make complex ideas understandable to executives
- Discover how firms that compete on thought leadership look at it much differently
- Find out what happens when thought leadership is more than marketing
- Learn how to create a brand around superior expertise
- Learn how thought leadership fueled the rapid uptake of enterprise software since the 1990s
- Understand how thought leadership research could accelerate adoption of emerging technologies (e.g., Metaverse, Web3, etc.)
- Determine how to partner to conduct such research (universities, tech companies, consulting firms, etc.)
- Examine the core skills necessary to create and market compelling content
- Learn where to find these skills, and how to develop them internally
- Understand why building a culture of thought leadership is crucial, and how to do it
- Learn how to turn big ideas into scalable expertise and services
- See why this is the ultimate competitive advantage with thought leadership
- Understand the skills required to translate big ideas into new products and services
About The Event
What Topics are Covered
Thought leadership strategies that get company leaders, subject experts, researchers, marketers, sales leaders, and delivery managers moving in lock-step; research and other content development methods that produce groundbreaking insights; digital marketing strategies and integrated campaigns that drive leads and revenue.
CMOs, thought leadership research directors, editorial leaders, digital marketers and sales leaders from small, midsized and large professional services, software and other technology companies, high finance firms, and other B2B companies.
How It’s Delivered
Attend in-person over 3 days in Dana Point, California, a beautiful seaside community in Orange County. California, or stream the entire event to your desktop wherever you are, globally.
“As we embark on our planning for the year ahead this event helped me to prioritize and focus efforts where they will make the most impact.”
JENNIFER PRICE, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, BAKER NEWMAN NOYES
“This event was helpful because it discussed the business goals you can realistically achieve with thought leadership. And, I learned specific tactics which I’m currently using to develop thought leadership that can generate leads and sales for my company.”
STEFAN RICHES, DIRECTOR OF CONTENT MARKETING, STANTEC
STEVE COKKINIAS, VP OF MARKETING AND SALES, FMG LEADING
Growth consulting, thought leadership development, and lead generation for professional services and B2B SaaS firms.
Comprehensive thought leadership consulting for B2B & professional services firms.