Peeking Into the Future of Thought LeadershipBy Jason Mlicki | September 15, 2022
Yesterday, Bob Buday, Alan Alper and I shared our perspective on where thought leadership is headed in the near future. In this recorded webinar, we share 7 predictions on the future of thought leadership:
- Thought leadership becomes a core strategy in a wide variety of B2B firms.
- Competitors’ rising budgets place unrelenting pressure to maximize your thought leadership spend.
- The ongoing explosion of online content blurs the boundaries between primary and secondary research.
- Big demand for resources will require greater rigor about “which mouths to feed.”
- Four thought leadership skills will be in big demand and short supply.
- Establishing a culture of thought leadership will be your most important task.
- The publishing process will shift from a text-first one to a multimedia-first one.
Download the full presentation slides or watch the recording: